St Louis

finally started my track tonight... I like it so much that I am going to take off work on friday and work on it instead!

Adelaide, Australia

That's dedication, George! xD

adelaide

George means business.

Adelaide, Australia

Thanks to little-scale I have a working computer. I should start working on it tonight. It's Racism Day here tomorrow so I have the day off work, which thankfully gives me much needed extra time. Needless to say without my Music Machine in operation I haven't even started yet.

Pushing it to the limit.

adelaide
Thursdaybloom wrote:

It's Racism Day

lols

Melbourne, Australia

Hint for next week... duet, acoustic music. Hopefully I can get a recording in time...

Riverside, CA

If all goes according to plan, 2 collabs between DJ Sonik and myself in one week!

Rubato!

Philadelphia, PA

Hmm.... I need some more UK Hardcore music so, I'm gonna try some of that.

Philadelphia, PA

...and done!

Philadelphia

I don't think 20 minutes will fit...

Adelaide, Australia
Thursdaybloom wrote:
NekoTheory wrote:

Ended up getting a bit stuck on the preview I linked above, so I might just start something new.
Will be a stretch with the girlfriend moving in the next few days/weekend, but maybe I can use her for my own nefarious musical ends. lol

Female vocals or she has to move back out.

The best I can do is making her say things in a cute voice, something only a weaboo would appreciate. tongue
I've had to trash yet another project file, nothing seems to be going write musically this week.
Though, I think I've found another winner... More trance!

Riverside, CA
NekoTheory wrote:

The best I can do is making her say things in a cute voice, something only a weaboo would appreciate. tongue

Sample pack please?
My GZOM sample pack is running dry, I could use something fresh ha.

sacramento

tekken tag tournament 2

Ciudad de México, Mx.

trying to make A.M.U style electro on nanoloop 2.5 for sake of exploring the possibilities.

adelaide
analog wrote:

trying to make A.M.U style electro on nanoloop 2.5 for sake of exploring the possibilities.

I'm really looking forward to this.