Up'd. 

Metal on metal.

\m/

Mine just went up then. 

epic.

Worthing

Up'd also. Niceish>Rave>Something>What?    My Structure this week

Gosford, Australia

just vocals to go now. tired, but very happy with what i've done!

Philadelphia, PA
Tristan Louth-Robins wrote:

Up'd. 

Metal on metal.

If we start allowing Metal on Metal in our country, what's next? Dog on Metal?

Hint for week 3: Something rushed... again. I wish I had time to work on stuff before the weekend!

Chicago

i upped mine pretty quick, so i could use the rest of the week to work on the next week's track.

Helsinki, Finland

Said I would do Memphis Rap..ended up to do pseudoarabic skweee.

Wonky, and rushed.

rushed

Okay, week 3 is slapdash as expected but its nearly done. Still trying to write lyrics but keep needing to take breaks every few minutes to let my brain catch its breath.

19 lines left FYI

AU

Oh shiiiiiiiii--!  I forgot to trim off the start of the drums!  "all right... this time I'm recording!... fuckin' hell" is clearly audible on the version I uploaded.  Proves I should probably listen to my file before making small changes and uploading ;-)

My tune is not what I expected - more about textures and atmostpheres rather than any melodic structure.  All improved in live takes off analogue synths.  And manually riding tempo knob in step sequencer mode to get things in time.  Messy.

ps.  just in case anyone elses MP3 player is truncating the ID3 tag like mine just did... the tune is called WB03 - Sequential 202 (on analog synths) ..... not WB03 - Sequential 202 (on anal

Last edited by cTrix (January 22, 2012 4:42 pm)

Gosford, Australia

all done, feelsgoodman
probably won't throw down anything of this caliber for a while, to be frank!

AU

Heyheyhey.... quality MiniMachine.. can't wait ;-)

Tacoma WA

Can't wait to hear it MM!

We've had a big ice storm here so i've been to busy to even turn anything on.  So I just did a quick jam on the modular and recorded it.  I'm pretty happy with how it ended up

Think mine is my strongest so far, hoping for a bit more time to listen this week too- last week passed me by really.