boomlinde wrote:
VBO wrote:

I'm insulted.  Quite pretentious of you, OP, to think that the entire community is all about bleep-bloops.

Quite pretentious of you to pretend to be insulted by such an innocent remark. tongue

I've been found out

Chicago

my bleep-bloops are top notch, son

Coastal Australia

Make whatever YOU like I say  smile

adelaide

+ 1

Adelaide, South Australia
little-scale wrote:

+ 1

+1

The world wasn't built on chip, peoples.

Tacoma WA

so i'm not going to get in trouble if i don't turn on my gameboy for a few months?

Liverpool, United Kingdom

I've not turned on a game boy for a year or so.

REAL TALK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Cybertron,NY

You ever think that maybe a site like this would attract hungry artists who are passionate about sharing their music? And just maybe a lot of those people play chiptune?

Gosford, Australia
rdomain wrote:

Make whatever YOU like I say  smile

this guy has the right idea!

New Bedford
little-scale wrote:

This is not a chiptune community! Though I think that there is quite a bit of chipmusic (arguably too much - whatever that means), it must be said that there is a healthy dose of PLENTY of other stuff.

Right?

Exactly!

New Bedford

I found out about this site through chipmusic.org so I was originally under the impression it was chip based. Just happy to see everyone doing their own thing which was the original reason for the post.

Hamburg, Germany
Din wrote:

I would just like to say that I am glad I am hearing a lot of people playing music without a chiptune element involved. It is cool to see the variety of ways people can present a track in a community where all people think about is the bleep bloops.

You just made me want to make a chip tune song now....lol

New Bedford

^__^ glad i could help