Cascadia

...the other night.  In this dream, I was trying to log into weekly beats website.  And after I logged in, I kept getting redirected to some horrible MyFace/SpaceBook.com kind of shit web site.  What a bogus reality.   Finally I realized half way that I was dreaming, and was able to will power my dreamworld web browser to take me to the weeklybeats.com backend.

Then, the dream got scary!

I noticed that the counter was like, 0 hours 5 minutes, 20 seconds from deadline!  OH SHIT!   
So I fired up the synth rack and began wailing away, drum machine triggering, sample chopping.. And the fønk was unworldly!  Then, I finished the track and tried to upload it, but it was too late!  Mu submission for week 3 was never to be....

Then, I woke up..... and realized I had fallen asleep with synths in bed again, and the track was almost done.

Tune in next week to hear that dreamy song!

The future

haha awesome.. i look forward to hearing the fønk

Cleveland, OH

That sounds intense. Can't wait to hear it!

Chicago

haha, i like how you figure out you're dreaming and instead of like flying to a harem, you go to weeklybeats.com

Saskrotch wrote:

haha, i like how you figure out you're dreaming and instead of like flying to a harem, you go to weeklybeats.com

I dunno, I can appreciate - instead of dreaming about some sort of awesomeness I keep dreaming about things like forgetting to print the BlipOz tees. *sigh*

smile

AU
dosPrompt wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

I dunno, I can appreciate - instead of dreaming about some sort of awesomeness I keep dreaming about things like forgetting to print the BlipOz tees. *sigh*

smile

Meanwhile I'm dreaming about time base correctors losing sync when the VJ's start bending consoles.  And video drop outs due to cable runs being too long!  Can't wait until Sat and we sort this out...  ;-)

are you actually dreaming about thos things Chris, because I'm not even kidding. All my dreams are about blip at the moment, but yes. Having some of this stuff a bit more organised will give me one less thing to obsess about smile

New Orleans, LA

I have dreams like this whenever I start work on a movie.  I'll dream that someone asked me to get something from the truck and I wake and start getting dressed before I realize that I dreamed it.