I usually do MOD files with MilkyTracker, but I recently got an Amiga 1200 so I decided to do it on the real thing! So, this is my first time using ProTracker for anything but playing other people's songs. This one came out OK; Next one will be better! At least it won't take as long since I won't be trying to learn keyboard shortcuts at the same time as I'm trying to write.
Oh well, at least it's better than the poo I used to write with ModEdit2.
File size of the MOD is 70k. I'll put a link here once I upload it.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)