Another modular track this week. Using a Mannequin's Mangrove sequenced my Meadowphysics to sequence the bassline. The recording doesn't really do credit to how it sounded live but such is the nature of these things. Then I had another Mangrove playing arpeggios from Teletype, the changes in speed and whether the arp was major or minor was done with Meadowphysics and Teletype combined. Both Mangrove's went through Mannequin's 3 Sisters which was modulated by envelopes and LFOs. All the envelopes and the lfos come from Intellijel's Quadra, Monome's Isms, and Mannequins Cold Mac as a mixer and morpher for the CV's.
Once I recoreded a take I scanned through for a good starting point and then adjusted the tempo of Ableton until a drumbeat I wrote fit underneath. Later, I added a noise riff at 3 different octaves and modulated their volume with an Autopan to provide some interesting background ambience.