Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / DjjD's music / Willow's Kiss (feat. Parvathi Gopinath)

Willow's Kiss (feat. Parvathi Gopinath)

By DjjD on January 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Figured I'd go a little more emotional this time around, with my lovely girlfriend to help me out with the intro. Lyrics are down below, hope you guys enjoy!

P.S. There will be an extended vocal/rap edition in the future!

Lyrics:

I said I loved you
But things have changed now
We can't be together anymore
I'm sorry

January 25, 2016 12:41 am

Woah, nice one!
Really sweet track - looking forward to the vocal/rap version.

January 25, 2016 2:42 am
2xAA wrote:

Woah, nice one!
Really sweet track - looking forward to the vocal/rap version.

Thanks dude! I'm hoping it'll be out next week.

January 25, 2016 6:36 am

Sweet bell is fantastic, and likely to be taken to heaven

January 25, 2016 4:46 pm
zyuuziro wrote:

Sweet bell is fantastic, and likely to be taken to heaven

haha, thank you! Glad you like it!

January 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Hella production!

January 25, 2016 7:20 pm
Pieces of Eight wrote:

Hella production!

Thanks man!

January 26, 2016 3:40 am

More high-quality stuff from you. Very great production on that opening vocal sample. I love the entire set of reverb on this track. The break is perfect. I wasn't too sure about the return from the break into the high squares (they didn't start with the richness I was used to in the rest of the track), but the chorus effect really drew me back in. Also not sure about that final vox note, ha ha. Really great work, it's immediately evocative and lush and emotional.

January 26, 2016 6:42 am

Quite nice

January 26, 2016 4:16 pm
Arcana wrote:

Haha, yeah I'm not gonna lie that last little bit was a total rush. I only had like 20 mins before the deadline. Hopefully it didn't distract too much. tongue

paul raygun wrote:

Quite nice

Thanks!

January 27, 2016 9:40 am

a bit of a Danny Elfman thing going on in the intro;) and then whaaaaam yikes love the low end and the progression / melody in the last part.... that echoing on the reprise is gold, too

January 27, 2016 4:31 pm

holy damn this is good

January 29, 2016 4:42 pm
XC3N wrote:

Thanks man! When I was working on it I tried to take influence from Chrono Trigger or even Zelda, just with the instrumentation. But I can totally see what you mean with Danny Elfman.

thricefoldedcloak wrote: