I think I'll need to replace the bass with an arp sometimes. The cycles are a lot more surgical now and I can change pretty much everything based on it; that was the change under the hood I made. I now make tracks in a dictionary, which isn't much better than just using a bunch of lists, but at least it looks more professional and meaningful if I add metadata on its own track.
Hell, maybe I can even use my proc-gen word generator to generate lyrics; they're never relevant to music anyway most of the time.
Also, the scale is 1 3 1 3 1 1 2, or Mixolydian Augmented Maj9.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)