There used to be a time where I though 5/4 meters were kinda neat, now it's just a thing every now and then. Maybe I should aim a little higher.
I changed the drums' chain, it sounds a bit better; but more than that, the biggest change is the sixteenths literally all over the place. I noticed while playing the uke that 16ths can make a song more snappy, but that also means making a deep rooted change, so now I have to fix the arp again. It works, but not greatly. I also need to reign in the 16ths to not be all over the place.
One future plan I'd like to lay out there is riffs. As there is just one more month in this quarter, it's time to think about the next iteration. I have a groundwork of cadence, but it's soon time to start throwing more theory at it, with words like bridge, interval, and whatever the Alberti bass is (it's another arp pattern I can put in there).
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)