This time I've removed a lot of restraints I imposed last time, and fixed some more stuff that I didn't get to fix last time because of it. I also made the generator make variable length songs, from 1:30 to 6:00, of a tempo between 60 and 240 bpm; due to a miscalculation on my part, the first song it made was 30 minutes long.
The way it does this is by first generating both the tempo and the length in seconds, then I turn the length into minutes
I can also draw some data after the fact, this particular song is in C# on my personal scale, which is a hexatonic scale that's between major and major pentatonic (to be precise, it's the major scale that drops the seventh, or the major pentatonic that adds the fourth). The tempo is 108 bpm.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)