Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cTrix's music / So Dithered (NES PAL)

So Dithered (NES PAL)

By cTrix on June 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Original NES.  No expansion chips.  Minimal drums on DPCM (kick and snare doubled with noise and tri-kick).  Trying to  make the most out of those two Pulse channels + bass!!

I kinda like where this track is going :-D

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

June 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Original NES ... do you mean you made this with the original Nintendo sounds?
Awesome track, btw ... indeed going into the right direction smile
Super Mario would be proud of you!

June 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Cool beans! Dig that break down!

June 15, 2016 2:45 am

That Nintendo sound always makes me feel nostalgic and you're doing some crazy cool things with it here.  Dig it!

June 15, 2016 4:07 am

This sounds like a Konami soundtrack WITH Game Genie for super soundtrack power up!  Great track!  Downloaded.

June 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Super awesome track, those melodies are killer! Great sounds as well, there's always something so satisfying about those classic Nintendo sounds... Fav'd for sure!

June 17, 2016 4:55 am
dj someguy wrote:

Original NES ... do you mean you made this with the original Nintendo sounds?
Awesome track, btw ... indeed going into the right direction smile Super Mario would be proud of you!

Cheers!  When I say "original NES"... I mean it's actually music I've written for Nintendo.  It's actually compiled to a Nintendo 32kb ROM image mask.  In other words, this track is a file you could fabricate a real NES ROM chip from, put in a cartridge shell, and slot into the 1983 Nintendo.  It would then power up and play (with a black screen)  :-)  No samples here (except for the 1bit DPCM samples)

CosmicCairns wrote:

Thanks!

orangedrink wrote:

Wow  - I didn't know the Genie could do sound power ups!  I'm just straight stock sounds here but will have to check it out.

Martiln wrote:

Cheers Martiln!  Great to meet you today at AIM :-)  Thanks for being so supporting / into it!

June 17, 2016 11:33 am

Your tracking skills never cease to amaze me, mate. You're indeed one of the tracking gurus here.

I hope to get into FamiTracker, so I wonder if I post you a couple of questions given the moment. Great track as usual, mate

June 18, 2016 11:02 am

Great work!

September 25, 2016 2:01 pm

god...damn... gets mental
Props 4 NES hardware, it's got that ctrix beach vibe !
smile