Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cTrix's music / know tyme 4 weakly beets (blues)

know tyme 4 weakly beets (blues)

By cTrix on July 3, 2016 4:53 pm

Guitar and Zoom H4N sitting at my desk at work :-P
Got it in the second take!  Ending is a disaster but I left it in.  Took 20 minutes on the words in Notepad.exe.  Made chords up on the fly.  I don't sing - I'm not vocal trained!

July 4, 2016 5:45 am

oh my god those rhymes are the BEST

July 4, 2016 8:44 am

Nice one.

July 5, 2016 11:01 am

good job!

July 5, 2016 6:29 pm

July 6, 2016 9:56 pm

This is hilarious!!!  This is the voice of the WEEKLY BEATS NATION.

LOL did you actually say "DAW" that was incredible.  Your laughing also made me laugh!  Perfect 1/2 way point track if I've ever heard one  you are so AW E  S O M       E

July 7, 2016 11:02 pm

Done at work? What is your job? I want one like it. ::)

July 7, 2016 11:54 pm

heart

July 10, 2016 3:45 pm
orangedrink wrote:

This is hilarious!!!  This is the voice of the WEEKLY BEATS NATION.

Thanks man.  It was really a half way tune for sure.  Can't wait to catch up on fellow WB'ers tracks.  Just so busy atm!!!  Flying interstate tomorrow - so maybe at the airport I'll get some chill time big_smile

Jim Wood wrote:

Done at work? What is your job? I want one like it. ::)

80% of my WB's are done at work.  I own a video post production facility.  Which (of course) has a super overkill dedicated mixing space.

Pselodux wrote:

oh my god those rhymes are the BEST

Could be adapted for the Grande Prix project for sure ;-)

July 21, 2016 4:41 pm

This was HILARIOUS... And I think we're all been there. Lucky for you, you can make great songs just using a guitar. I just have my blips and blops. Reaaaaaaaally liked this one

September 29, 2016 5:05 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You..Literally did this, haha Marvelous

October 2, 2016 5:33 pm
Aday wrote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You..Literally did this, haha Marvelous

You know I did ;-)

laguna wrote:

I've been on a mission not to be too serious this year!