Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cTrix's music / know tyme 4 weakly beets (blues)

know tyme 4 weakly beets (blues)

By cTrix on July 3, 2016 4:53 pm

Guitar and Zoom H4N sitting at my desk at work :-P
.
Got it in the second take!  Ending is a disaster but I left it in.  Took 20 minutes on the words in Notepad.exe.  Made chords up on the fly.  I don't sing - I'm not vocal trained!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 4, 2016 5:45 am

oh my god those rhymes are the BEST

July 4, 2016 8:44 am

Nice one.

July 5, 2016 11:01 am

good job!

July 5, 2016 6:29 pm

July 6, 2016 9:56 pm

This is hilarious!!!  This is the voice of the WEEKLY BEATS NATION.

LOL did you actually say "DAW" that was incredible.  Your laughing also made me laugh!  Perfect 1/2 way point track if I've ever heard one  you are so AW E  S O M       E

July 7, 2016 11:02 pm

Done at work? What is your job? I want one like it. ::)

July 7, 2016 11:54 pm

heart

July 10, 2016 3:45 pm
orangedrink wrote:

This is hilarious!!!  This is the voice of the WEEKLY BEATS NATION.

LOL did you actually say "DAW" that was incredible.  Your laughing also made me laugh!  Perfect 1/2 way point track if I've ever heard one  you are so AW E  S O M       E

Thanks man.  It was really a half way tune for sure.  Can't wait to catch up on fellow WB'ers tracks.  Just so busy atm!!!  Flying interstate tomorrow - so maybe at the airport I'll get some chill time big_smile

Jim Wood wrote:

Done at work? What is your job? I want one like it. ::)

80% of my WB's are done at work.  I own a video post production facility.  Which (of course) has a super overkill dedicated mixing space.

Pselodux wrote:

oh my god those rhymes are the BEST

Could be adapted for the Grande Prix project for sure ;-)

July 21, 2016 4:41 pm

This was HILARIOUS... And I think we're all been there. Lucky for you, you can make great songs just using a guitar. I just have my blips and blops. Reaaaaaaaally liked this one

September 29, 2016 5:05 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You..Literally did this, haha Marvelous

October 2, 2016 5:33 pm
Aday wrote:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You..Literally did this, haha Marvelous


You know I did ;-)


laguna wrote:

This was HILARIOUS... And I think we're all been there. Lucky for you, you can make great songs just using a guitar. I just have my blips and blops. Reaaaaaaaally liked this one

I've been on a mission not to be too serious this year!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up