Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cTrix's music / its weakly beats (and I don't care)

its weakly beats (and I don't care)

By cTrix on February 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Really busy atm.  Picked up a guitar and slammed out some riffs though the RP1000 Recto mode in a single take.  Programed some drums quickly on top (that took the most part!!).  Laid down a bass line trying to remember what I did!!  Then grabbed the closest mic - video camera shot gun mic - scribbled some lyrics - and screamed some shit.

DONE.  80 minutes.  Sorry about the way below par mixing.

February 22, 2016 12:38 am

Being true to yourself, doing whatever makes yours ears happy! Gotta respect that. This was too much fun to listen to!

February 22, 2016 1:22 am

Hah, love it!

February 22, 2016 1:22 am

Nothing to complain about.

February 22, 2016 2:03 am

this rocks! \o/

February 22, 2016 5:10 pm

You need to teach me how to rock

February 22, 2016 5:55 pm

I sense 7/8 time!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!
I especially like the chord you play when the progress bar is over the middle of the forums button. Very flashy!

February 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Super stoner joint... Reminds me of the early Josh Homme of Queens of Stone Age fame.

Didn't knew you rock so much... Hail to the Gods of metal, dude smile

This track has so much energy in it ... Really refreshing !!!

February 22, 2016 9:12 pm

tweak with beans and I dont care!

February 23, 2016 5:31 am

B R U T A L \m/ >_< \m/

February 23, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm awake! That was the jolt I needed to get me through the rest of this office workday, hell yeah.

February 24, 2016 5:44 am
Alphaglitch wrote:

Might end up doing a few more of these I reakon.

royb0t wrote:

Hah, love it!

Cheers man

Ipaghost wrote:

You need to teach me how to rock

Drop D... tune it down a semi-octave.  Use one finger.  Simple!!

Brackleforth wrote:

I sense 7/8 time!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

That was a random fingers anywhere on the neck on both the guitar and bass lines!  No idea what it was.   Sustain on the distortion did the rest.

laguna wrote:

Ahhh cool.  Didn't knew you rock so much... Hail to the Gods of metal, dude smile

Yeah - defs got an older vibe to it.  When I restring my Ibenaz it's gonner get a whole load more rockin'.  This was played on my old strat copy I've had since I was 7.

Phil Harmonic wrote:

tweak with beans and I dont care!

I'm all about them beans.

Parallelis wrote:

B R U T A L \m/ &gt;_&lt; \m/

It was very loud in the studio.  I literally took an hour off work (in the same studio!), went nuts, and went back to what I was doing!

miraclemiles wrote:

Glad it worked as a wake up track!

February 24, 2016 5:55 am

??!??? DAMN
Well this completely rules.

February 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Hey guys, come on to the moshpit!!!!

Fuck, I love this new track cTrix! heart

February 28, 2016 5:45 pm
Naikymusic wrote:

Hey guys, come on to the moshpit!!!!

Fuck, I love this new track cTrix! &lt;3

It's actually the old cTrix as a 14yo :-P

February 29, 2016 8:04 am

holy shit this is some serious dontgiveafux material!! Reminds me of old Perth stoner bands big_smile

March 7, 2016 6:47 pm

Damn.... Really extreme good Stuff.
It reminds me a bit of Korn or Good Charlotte.
I Love it!!! Bite Me, and i dont care smile