Greetings! I'm back.
My mission was less than 100kb in self-contained-code (zipped). This came out at 90kb! It's my mission to make it a single EXE file and even smaller in the future ;-)
That 90kb Zip file includes:
- Play Routine as an EXE containing...
- Synth generators = Subtractive 3 osc with ring mod, LPF, HPF, LFO, Envolopes.
(Waves are sine, saw, square, triangle, noise bandwidth limited with correction for the Gibbs phenomenon)
- Filters include Moog-style ladder filters
- Channel Strip with EQ, Aux Sends, FX Processing
- Effects include reverb, delay, chorus, flange, bit-crush, exciter, distortion
- Mastering Engine has a multicomp, parametric EQ, and limiter stage; but limits to 0db :-P
Rendered out... 90kb becomes 75,000kb. Or a data compression ratio of 1:833 This is an exact upload of the output.
The framework is provided by SaneStation^Excess (Sesse and titanstar).
If you have a Windows PC you can play the tune direct http://we.tl/gXe7C8qCpl (please note the wav render option only works on XP, player works with some TLC on 7,8 & 10)
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)