Week 2 of experimenting with ALL THE COMPRESSION! This week I figured out how to adjust the threshold on the non-glue Ableton compressor, so we got crazy squished drums. I was trying to get something that sounded like ORPHX, but didn't quite get the distortion/feedback effect I was looking for...
Basically everything on this track went through compression->overdrive->erosion, plus some flanger, chorus, resonator, auto pan, EQ, and reverb on different parts.
Still experimenting with sidechaining compression, still without much to show for it... I'll figure it out eventually
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)