Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / What's Behind That Wall?

What's Behind That Wall?

By CosmicCairns on July 6, 2016 10:12 pm

I wasn't feeling super inspired this week, but I found this old snippet of acoustic guitar I'd recorded awhile back and decided to flesh it out into a mellow instrumental.  I think it actually turned out okay all things considered.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

July 11, 2016 3:36 am

That murky noise breakdown/outro was awesome.  It was an easy going track, but then had a freaky twist ending.  Nice track!

July 11, 2016 5:24 am

I like the occasional sine panning and the twist that orange drink noted.

July 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Nice and soothing track. I dig the percussion. well done!

July 11, 2016 3:39 pm

That's a great little riff, nicely developed. Then into the blender, heh.

July 11, 2016 3:46 pm

July 11, 2016 8:20 pm

You created a very plesant vibe. Just using a few elements. It is super tasty. Like it a lot.

July 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Lovely soothing piece!

July 11, 2016 9:03 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Edmund Snyder wrote:

I like the occasional sine panning and the twist that orange drink noted.

cfurrow wrote:

Nice and soothing track. I dig the percussion. well done!

Jim Wood wrote:

That's a great little riff, nicely developed. Then into the blender, heh.

Thanks guys.  That twist ending was the result of a happy accident.  I was originally just going to fade it out on a synth tone, but then I leaned a little too hard on the key and made a sort of squawking sound that would have been awkward to end on.  I could have just edited it out, but I'm a firm believer in incorporating accidents so I built the outro around that.

Ipaghost wrote:

Q-Rosh wrote:

m2K7 wrote:

Lovely soothing piece!

Thanks!  I appreciate it.

July 14, 2016 4:40 pm

This has a nice calming feel to it, like I could be taking a train through the country watching trees and such slowly roll by smile  The ending had a nice creepy feel to it yikes

July 14, 2016 10:02 pm

very nice soothing piece, glad you kept that ending in!

July 15, 2016 6:54 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

miraclemiles wrote:

very nice soothing piece, glad you kept that ending in!

Thanks!  Glad you like the ending.

July 17, 2016 3:47 am

very nice

July 17, 2016 8:13 am

Calming and smooth, I like it!
The outro is a very cool twist.

July 17, 2016 7:55 pm
paul raygun wrote:

very nice

Plantrain wrote:

Calming and smooth, I like it!
The outro is a very cool twist.

Thanks for listening!