Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / The Giant Centipede With Scorpion Claws Always Wins In The End

The Giant Centipede With Scorpion Claws Always Wins In The End

By CosmicCairns on November 30, 2016 8:47 pm

I was pretty pressed for time again this week due to ongoing work issues, so I made a simple bass groove, played a little guitar, slapped a few noises on the top and called it a day.  The title came from a strange thought I was having as I was falling asleep the other night.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

December 5, 2016 1:50 am

This is true; it does. Those vocal warbles and deathly bass are proof. ::)

December 5, 2016 8:13 am

December 5, 2016 4:53 pm

An creepy Insectblues for shure. Miss your voice on the top. It is a shame you did not have enough time for the vox. Next week you may deliver an audiotrack with the singing and I am going to mix it togther at home. The audioquality with its stereoimage is professional. Keep on making music, friend.

December 6, 2016 2:26 am
Jim Wood wrote:

This is true; it does. Those vocal warbles and deathly bass are proof. ::)

It's the deathly bass that does it every time.

Ipaghost wrote:

Yep.  That's oddly terrifying.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Thanks.  Yeah, I've been kind of itching to do a song with vocals again, but my schedule lately has not allowed it.  It looks like things have calmed down a little bit so hopefully I'll be able to do some vocals this week, although it feels like I might be coming down with a cold, so I don't know how good my voice is going to be.

December 6, 2016 5:02 am

Dope track, love the live sound to this and the killer bass, definitely the best track title for weekly beats so far

December 6, 2016 5:28 pm

really fun sounds going on in this one, nice

December 10, 2016 3:29 am

being pressed for time can inspire a wicked jam in no time if the inspiration strikes and I think it definitely struck!

December 10, 2016 5:22 pm

This beat I'd like to borrow some time wink the bass and guitars are cool.
I've listened a lot old psychadelic rock the last few days so i am tuned in.
You did a real good job!

December 10, 2016 9:33 pm
Jason Nijjer wrote:

Thanks!  I certainly couldn't pass up using that title.

nikola wrote:

really fun sounds going on in this one, nice

Hey thanks for listening!

cfurrow wrote:

Yeah, sometimes it's actually good because you have to just take something and run with it without overthinking it.

theGuen wrote:

This beat I'd like to borrow some time wink the bass and guitars are cool.
I've listened a lot old psychadelic rock the last few days so i am tuned in.
You did a real good job!

Thanks!  I can dig me some psychedelic rock.  Feel free to borrow the beat.

December 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Scorpion wins... flawless victory! CooL track mandinga smile Time restraints are awesome... joining weeklybeats has forced me to just dive in ... PEace!

December 13, 2016 1:34 am
Podling wrote:

Yeah, WeeklyBeats doesn't give you a lot of time to second guess yourself.  Which is maybe for the best.

December 14, 2016 11:33 pm

haha, that's a cool and terrifying image indeed. Like this slithery beat with creepy sounds. Time constraints are marvelous indeed.

December 15, 2016 1:28 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Thanks!  Yeah, the mind does some weird things when it's drifting into sleep.  And yes, time constraints really can be a bonus.