Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / Still Waiting For Miracles

Still Waiting For Miracles

By CosmicCairns on February 25, 2016 9:02 pm

This is a sort of a sequel song to a little minute long tune I wrote years ago about how oftentimes in the creative process and life itself it feels like you're sitting around waiting for miracles to happen.  But in a way I think every burst of inspiration, whether it results in a good final product or not, is a bit of a miracle.  Here's hoping we're all visited by miracles often.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
February 29, 2016 1:32 am

Damn, reminds me of classic beatles at their best. Lots of energy.

February 29, 2016 4:58 am

Props for recording multiple voices for harmony. Sounds lovely

February 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Love it! Beauty of a tune about the creative process and life! Dig that guitar "choir" towards the end.

March 1, 2016 2:13 am

I was about to say that it reminds me of the Beatles too, even before I saw Jim Wood's comment. I love the electronic elements brought in at the middle. Have you thought about adding a harp or something plucky?

March 1, 2016 2:45 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Damn, reminds me of classic beatles at their best. Lots of energy.


Gatic wrote:

I was about to say that it reminds me of the Beatles too, even before I saw Jim Wood's comment. I love the electronic elements brought in at the middle. Have you thought about adding a harp or something plucky?

Thanks guys!  I can't ever complain about Beatles comparisons.  I hadn't thought about adding a harp, but it's a good idea!



Brackleforth wrote:

Props for recording multiple voices for harmony. Sounds lovely

Thanks!  I always like multi-voice harmonies.  I'm not sure I'm a good enough singer to consistently pull it off, but I give it a shot sometimes.



cfurrow wrote:

Love it! Beauty of a tune about the creative process and life! Dig that guitar "choir" towards the end.

  Gotta love a good guitar "choir."

March 1, 2016 4:10 am

This is awesome! Great playing. Beautiful melodies. Great lyrics smile !!!!!!

March 2, 2016 11:16 pm
Mercurymonkey wrote:

This is awesome! Great playing. Beautiful melodies. Great lyrics smile !!!!!!

Aw, thanks!

March 5, 2016 5:26 pm

great song, great playing, supersounding, beautyful, love it.

March 5, 2016 11:39 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

great song, great playing, supersounding, beautyful, love it.

Thank you most kindly!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up