Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / Still Waiting For Miracles

Still Waiting For Miracles

By CosmicCairns on February 25, 2016 9:02 pm

This is a sort of a sequel song to a little minute long tune I wrote years ago about how oftentimes in the creative process and life itself it feels like you're sitting around waiting for miracles to happen.  But in a way I think every burst of inspiration, whether it results in a good final product or not, is a bit of a miracle.  Here's hoping we're all visited by miracles often.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

February 29, 2016 1:32 am

Damn, reminds me of classic beatles at their best. Lots of energy.

February 29, 2016 4:58 am

Props for recording multiple voices for harmony. Sounds lovely

February 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Love it! Beauty of a tune about the creative process and life! Dig that guitar "choir" towards the end.

March 1, 2016 2:13 am

I was about to say that it reminds me of the Beatles too, even before I saw Jim Wood's comment. I love the electronic elements brought in at the middle. Have you thought about adding a harp or something plucky?

March 1, 2016 2:45 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Damn, reminds me of classic beatles at their best. Lots of energy.

Gatic wrote:

Thanks guys!  I can't ever complain about Beatles comparisons.  I hadn't thought about adding a harp, but it's a good idea!

Brackleforth wrote:

Props for recording multiple voices for harmony. Sounds lovely

Thanks!  I always like multi-voice harmonies.  I'm not sure I'm a good enough singer to consistently pull it off, but I give it a shot sometimes.

cfurrow wrote:

Gotta love a good guitar "choir."

March 1, 2016 4:10 am

This is awesome! Great playing. Beautiful melodies. Great lyrics smile !!!!!!

March 2, 2016 11:16 pm
Mercurymonkey wrote:

This is awesome! Great playing. Beautiful melodies. Great lyrics smile !!!!!!

Aw, thanks!

March 5, 2016 5:26 pm

great song, great playing, supersounding, beautyful, love it.

March 5, 2016 11:39 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

great song, great playing, supersounding, beautyful, love it.

Thank you most kindly!