Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / CosmicCairns's music / Rain Cloud Resting Station

Rain Cloud Resting Station

By CosmicCairns on August 11, 2016 2:06 am

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

August 15, 2016 4:07 am

Great lil ditty.  Cool seperation on the stereo vocals!  Is that a Zoom guitar pedal doing that wah effect?

August 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Nice clicky! Really like the split effect on the voices.

Great image as well. ::)

August 17, 2016 1:34 am
cTrix wrote:

Thanks!  All the guitar parts were run through a Boss GT-100 pedal.  I just got it recently, so I'm not even sure exactly what effects I used.  I've just been playing with it and trying different things out.

Jim Wood wrote:

Nice clicky! Really like the split effect on the voices.

Great image as well. ::)

Thanks.  I was trying to play around with the vocals a little on this one.  Just for fun-sies.

August 17, 2016 4:30 am

Nice jam.  The "string" swell sound is really nice.

Great "noise storm" at the end

August 18, 2016 4:43 am

August 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Nice vocal harmonies and love the stormy outro with all of the instrumentation escorting us away smile

August 18, 2016 7:55 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Nice jam.  The "string" swell sound is really nice.

Great "noise storm" at the end

Thanks!  The "noise storm" part was fun to put together.

Ipaghost wrote:

Perfect!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks!  It only seemed appropriate to go out in a storm, so to speak.

August 20, 2016 3:19 am

I'm lovin the fuck outta this! smile repeat repeat repeat

August 20, 2016 6:36 pm
cfurrow wrote:

I'm lovin the fuck outta this! smile repeat repeat repeat

Hey thanks, man.  I'm digging this one myself.  smile

August 25, 2016 7:42 pm

I like the image of rain clouds kicking back and relaxing in space (if I heard that right). Cool lyrics, nice vocals, fun tune!

August 25, 2016 8:58 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Thanks!  Yeah it was a kind of abstract idea I had about rain clouds needing to relax sometimes.  It must be tiring being a storm all the time.