Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / Untitled Solo 6

Untitled Solo 6

By cfurrow on March 23, 2016 11:08 pm

An Interlude.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 28, 2016 12:51 am

Blurred feeding time. How are you getting that feedback (or is it not feedback)?

March 28, 2016 1:26 am

Nice interplay of tones.  Very captivating.

March 29, 2016 10:19 pm

It's kind of spooky sounding in a really good way.  Sweet textures.

March 30, 2016 4:02 pm

It's alive! yikes Very creepy but cool sounding all at once, especially how it wavered at the end

April 2, 2016 10:32 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Blurred feeding time. How are you getting that feedback (or is it not feedback)?

I was fiddling with a sequential circuits six trak and ended up with this...not sure exactly how I got the sound...it was late. smile

April 2, 2016 10:33 pm
rdomain wrote:

Nice interplay of tones.  Very captivating.

CosmicCairns wrote:

It's kind of spooky sounding in a really good way.  Sweet textures.

Tone Matrix wrote:

It's alive! yikes Very creepy but cool sounding all at once, especially how it wavered at the end

Thanks for stopping by, guys!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up