Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / Not on Holiday

Not on Holiday

By cfurrow on February 21, 2016 12:49 am

A song written by my late friend and band mate, Chris Davis. Thanks for listening.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
February 22, 2016 12:08 am

You definitely honor Chris's memory with this excellent cover.  The acoustic guitar at the beginning sounds great, as does everything really.  Fantastic production on this one.

February 22, 2016 12:22 am

Awesome song, love the dreamy guitars.

February 22, 2016 12:54 am

This is great - excellent work again!

February 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Love the lap steel guitar!

February 23, 2016 7:48 am

really cool guitars and beautiful song

February 23, 2016 4:35 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

You definitely honor Chris's memory with this excellent cover.  The acoustic guitar at the beginning sounds great, as does everything really.  Fantastic production on this one.

Nimble Cipher wrote:

Awesome song, love the dreamy guitars.

Thanks a bunch!

tim koch wrote:

This is great - excellent work again!

Ipaghost wrote:

Love the lap steel guitar!

george bowles wrote:

really cool guitars and beautiful song


February 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Hey! great voice and singing! I really enjoyed that kind of "haunted hawaiian" vibe going on. Delicate bells/arpeggios and a lot of hihat action hidden between the pop lyrics.

Really nice work!

February 26, 2016 5:14 pm

yeah dude. this is very very intriguing. a lot of depth to this one. pleasant listen

February 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Beautiful track, and some very nice guitar work. Great production too.

February 28, 2016 2:56 pm
laguna wrote:

Hey! great voice and singing! I really enjoyed that kind of "haunted hawaiian" vibe going on. Delicate bells/arpeggios and a lot of hihat action hidden between the pop lyrics.

Really nice work!

thricefoldedcloak wrote:

yeah dude. this is very very intriguing. a lot of depth to this one. pleasant listen

Plantrain wrote:

Beautiful track, and some very nice guitar work. Great production too.

Thanks y'all! I really appreciate the kind, supportive words. smile

March 1, 2016 3:55 am

This is a great tune man, top stuff

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up