Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / Start From the Tweetops

Start From the Tweetops

By cfurrow on January 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Here's a quick little ditty to start the year. Not sure if I can make it every week but I'm going to give it a go. Good luck to all and I look forward to hearing your tracks. Cheers!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 11, 2016 12:31 am

Quirky instrumentation, is that reverse kalimba towards the end?

January 11, 2016 12:42 am

I dig the acoustic feel and the lyrics are awesome.  Should be an interesting year.

January 11, 2016 1:31 pm

haha, nicely done! sounds like we're on similar pages this year when it comes to keeping things acoustic! very catchy and has interesting/complex things happening in the end! like

January 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Hehehe... love it :-)  Great combo of sounds.  Can relate to the lyrics too.  Well recorded ; loooove the layering :-)

January 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Very impressed. Cool lyrics too.

January 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Really brought a smile to my face. I can't wait to hear more from you smile

January 13, 2016 10:50 am

It's wonderful to have you back another year!

I'm really jealous of all you pop guys: how can you craft those melodic pieces with lyrics and some delicate storytelling. Sweet tune indeed

January 15, 2016 10:11 pm

haha nice one!

January 17, 2016 6:09 pm
Lyons wrote:

Quirky instrumentation, is that reverse kalimba towards the end?

CosmicCairns wrote:

I dig the acoustic feel and the lyrics are awesome.  Should be an interesting year.

colorful grey wrote:

haha, nicely done! sounds like we're on similar pages this year when it comes to keeping things acoustic! very catchy and has interesting/complex things happening in the end! like

cTrix wrote:

Hehehe... love it :-)  Great combo of sounds.  Can relate to the lyrics too.  Well recorded ; loooove the layering :-)

Jim Wood wrote:

Very impressed. Cool lyrics too.

hypnogram wrote:

Really brought a smile to my face. I can't wait to hear more from you smile

laguna wrote:

It's wonderful to have you back another year!

I'm really jealous of all you pop guys: how can you craft those melodic pieces with lyrics and some delicate storytelling. Sweet tune indeed

yan_g wrote:

haha nice one!


THANKS! I appreciate all your nice comments! : )

January 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Great melody and instrumentation on this!
I really need to start singing this year. I bought a new mic for it... just gotta do it!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up