Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Ghosting

By cfurrow on July 24, 2016 7:42 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 25, 2016 3:41 am

Wow.  This one is really awesome.  Love the muffling effect at the end and the vocal work is excellent.  Do I hear a Hazel cameo in there?  smile

July 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Lovely, excellent Song

July 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Nice laid-back beat; superb vocals. This belongs on an album.

July 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Love it, great lyric and vocal and production to boot. Enjoyed this.

July 26, 2016 8:51 am

Lovely pads... I wasn't expecting an acoustic track after those trippy synths smile

Your singing has a delightful Dinosaur Jr flavour here

July 26, 2016 2:45 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Wow.  This one is really awesome.  Love the muffling effect at the end and the vocal work is excellent.  Do I hear a Hazel cameo in there?  smile

m2K7 wrote:

Lovely, excellent Song

Jim Wood wrote:

Nice laid-back beat; superb vocals. This belongs on an album.

miraclemiles wrote:

Love it, great lyric and vocal and production to boot. Enjoyed this.

laguna wrote:

Lovely pads... I wasn't expecting an acoustic track after those trippy synths smile

Your singing has a delightful Dinosaur Jr flavour here

Thanks a million, everyone! smile

August 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Great indie-song. Absolutely my kind of taste.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up