Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / FARTHINGTON CLOUD FORMATION - Perfect Child

FARTHINGTON CLOUD FORMATION - Perfect Child

By cfurrow on September 4, 2016 4:00 am

I never got around to finishing this song until now. It was mostly recorded in Austin, TX with Bobby Bergland and the late, great John Winsor.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 5, 2016 2:17 am

Fantastic song.  The vocals, melody, playing, and production are all awesome.  Plus it was great to see you and Bobby.  He shows up on my track this week, too.  smile

September 5, 2016 5:12 pm

This is a gigantic great song. Maybe one of my favorite songs of WB, forever. The singer is sovereign and the instrumentation is fantastic.

September 5, 2016 6:14 pm

Totally agree with Q-Rosh. Excellent stuff.

September 6, 2016 4:22 pm

Blimey!!!! Take a bow sir, the applause is for you and the rest of your band!!  Very impressive smile

September 7, 2016 3:39 am

this is a huge song in many aspects!  impressed!  well done all around, RIP to John Winsor- what role did he play?

September 11, 2016 7:38 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Fantastic song.  The vocals, melody, playing, and production are all awesome.  Plus it was great to see you and Bobby.  He shows up on my track this week, too.  smile

Q-Rosh wrote:

This is a gigantic great song. Maybe one of my favorite songs of WB, forever. The singer is sovereign and the instrumentation is fantastic.

Jim Wood wrote:

Totally agree with Q-Rosh. Excellent stuff.

GrainBastard wrote:

Blimey!!!! Take a bow sir, the applause is for you and the rest of your band!!  Very impressive smile

orangedrink wrote:

this is a huge song in many aspects!  impressed!  well done all around, RIP to John Winsor- what role did he play?


John played drums, some bass, and some piano on this. He will be missed.


Thanks so much, everyone! I've been trying to get this song right for a while now.

October 3, 2016 9:28 am

Ahh deliciuos
Great piece, i Love it!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up