Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / canadian tire money

canadian tire money

By cfurrow on November 27, 2016 7:47 pm

another late night jam made in a haze for better or worse. smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 28, 2016 2:43 am

I like the development on this one.  It really becomes quite urgent as it goes along.  Cool textures as always!

November 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Great title, great stereo separation. Also sounds sometimes like (large) coins jingling. Or are those frozen tires?

December 3, 2016 8:48 pm

Such a beautiful song. It starts like christmas eve and then it changes into a sweet bouncy synth-party.
Very very very good. Love it.

December 4, 2016 2:44 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

I like the development on this one.  It really becomes quite urgent as it goes along.  Cool textures as always!

Jim Wood wrote:

Great title, great stereo separation. Also sounds sometimes like (large) coins jingling. Or are those frozen tires?

Q-Rosh wrote:

Such a beautiful song. It starts like christmas eve and then it changes into a sweet bouncy synth-party.
Very very very good. Love it.

Thanks guys!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up