I started this weeks track by recording two Monomachine patterns into Audacity. I then took the recorded patterns into Paulstretch to make two 45 minute files, no additional processing was done in Paulstretch.
I then split each stretched file into 15 minute segments, for a total of 6, 15 minute segments, which were taken into Reason.
Two of the stretched segments were panned left and right and into a mixer insert effect, the LeSpace Rack Extension. From the second stretched file, another two segments were also panned left and right and sent into a RV7000 via an insert effect channel.
I then created two different rhythmic elements using a third segment from both files. The first stretched file was run into a Synchronus, with CV control coming from a Pulsar. The second stretched file was run into an Alligator filter, with CV control coming from three different Euclids.
All tracks were EQd individually with volume automation recorded live with a LaunchControl XL.
For the Master effects, I used an Audiomatic, a MClass EQ, a MClass Compressor, a MClass Stereo Imager and an Ozone Maximiser.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)