I’m continuing my work with combining elements I’ve been working with the past few months. The stretch file base was made in Reason, which was then taken into Paulstretch and processed with the Octave mixer effect.
Back in Reason, I used two versions of Stretch file, panned left and right. For a baseline element, I used a Malstrom with two EtchReds effecting the audio.
Using Euclids to generate all of the drum patterns, I created a Kick drum with a Thor, effected by a Softube Saturation Knob. The snare was created with a Subtractor and a Decimort.
For the different percussion elements I used a Subtractor, then CV controlled the synth percussion’s Euclid with a Dual LFO. The Subtractor’s CV Control was generated using a PCV Probability CV Trigger. The sampled percussion was generated with a Dr. OctoRex and a Synchronous. Finally, the high hats were created with a Subtractor and a Decimort.
After EQing the different tracks, I mixed the song live, using 4 RV7000s as Insert FX. For the Master FX, I used Peff’s Hexpressor and an Ozone.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)