For the initial content I put into Paulstretch, I used Reason to create a short piece comprised of a Combinator from the “Space Pad” refill called “Fly into The Darkness”, I filled the sequencer with random notes and varied the velocity. For the melodic element, I used the “GR8 Lead” Combinator with an RPG8, again filling the sequencer with random notes and velocities. I then took the Gate CV on RPG8 and split it between a BZR-1 and Euclid for a clock. I then used the BZR-1 and Euclid to modulate RPG8 parameters.
I then took the rendered track into Paulstretch, I did two passes, one dry, the second with added harmonics and octaves.
I then took the two passed back into Reason to mix the final piece.
I made 4 channels of audio, the first was the dry first pass, sending the audio from the mixer to a LeSpace and an Audiomatic. The Second channel was the effected 2nd Pass, sending the audio to LeSpace and a 2nd Audiomatic. On the 3rd channel, I used the 2nd pass, but put a Synchronus in the Effects Channel of the audio, creating an interesting rhythmic element. I used CV Modulation from a Pulsar to effect Synchronus Parameters. On the final channel, I used the 2nd pass audio again with another Synchronus, creating another rhythmic element. I used CV Modulation again, this time with a Euclid, to effect Synchronus Parameters.
I then mixed and EQ’d each track, adding Track automation to the channel volume faders, as well as the fx send level and activation on Main Percussion Channel.
For the Master FX, I used Peff’s Hexpressor set-up, replacing the final Maximizer with an Ozone, then ending with an Audiomatic.
I normalized the audio in Audacity, with -3db headroom and independent processing of each channel.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)