Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / alonemusic's music / The Human Cycle

The Human Cycle

By alonemusic on October 2, 2016 9:45 pm

grow/learn/repeat
live/breathe/repeat
There must be some hope in all of this noise.
The Human Cycle will continue!

Arty bollocks there. This week I felt a bit of my mojo come back after a few weeks really having to force things (and with little time). At the very least I really enjoyed getting this one finished. Hope y'all enjoy, loudly. heart

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 3, 2016 8:13 am

I'll enjoy it quietly and you're not going to stop me.

October 7, 2016 3:35 pm

There is mojo at detectable levels in this piece.  Strong work!!

October 9, 2016 8:04 pm

Great rich texture, drums are super effective at making and carrying energy, sweet composition as well, really "feeling" the piece...

Nice rising and falling energy throughout, reminds one of the title...

Those drums... really though

October 10, 2016 12:51 am
Devieus wrote:

I'll enjoy it quietly and you're not going to stop me.


daww ok! Just this once tho!



mysterioso wrote:

There is mojo at detectable levels in this piece.  Strong work!!


heart many thanks!



G.Versão wrote:

Great rich texture, drums are super effective at making and carrying energy, sweet composition as well, really "feeling" the piece...

Nice rising and falling energy throughout, reminds one of the title...

Those drums... really though

Thanks! heart I really worked on the drums for this track. Often I do drum loops in the middle of writing, and sometimes they get looped to oblivion, but I found writing the parts alongside the guitar really made it flow.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up