this week I set myself a challenge of not using delay.
While on a technical level, yes, I succeeded, the amount of reverb used would probably make someone who knows more about CPU load cry tears of.. well.. tears..
The primary tools this week: A MIDIVampire-1 I found last week, an out of tune ukulele and a homemade SN76489AN chip synth (built with Little Scales tutorial a few years ago).
I also jammed some parts on the PO-16.
It's also the longest track I've done so far, so make of that what you will. Fun times. Enjoy loud.
Also! hell yeah 10 weeks!
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)