Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Aday's music / I don't always produce psytrance

I don't always produce psytrance

By Aday on February 14, 2016 1:27 pm

......But it's kinda quick and easy to make,

February 15, 2016 7:03 am

those kick rolls are heaven heart

is this darkpsy? it sounds very subversive. Also feeling pretty jelly of your bitwig license! Have they implemented online collaboration yet??

February 15, 2016 8:38 am

Up the BPM!!  Up the BPM!!  Up the BPM!!  Pretty daymn dark mate... full on.  :-D  Can't wait to hang at SqSou!

February 15, 2016 1:54 pm

that intro is amazing! sounds like stretching rubber in the future. or something like that.

February 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Obligatory:

February 15, 2016 4:54 pm

I don't usually listen to psytrance so I'll say 'nice techno mate' smile

February 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Nice one! Kicks and minor chords make a fun combination. How did you create the squeak sounds at the end?

February 15, 2016 5:21 pm

So soo nice!

I want to dance this then of a several Drum and bass songs for finally die happy! big_smile

February 15, 2016 6:35 pm

This is fantastic! Also: hilarious JPEG.

February 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi smile
Thanks everyone,

OP-1 Kenobi wrote:

those kick rolls are heaven <3

Hey, I'm not really hugely digging bitwig at this point, lot of bugs.. labels for my audio routing is awkward, no rewire ....... Was quick to edit envelopes though.... still more into Reaper to hold everything together
I really hope they start feeling a bit more solid by 2.0
Colab comes in 2.0 as well according to the FAQ.
I guess it's dark psy smile

Brackleforth wrote:

Cheers!,
That would be the Reason THOR Synthesizer, there's heaps of time/delay/LFO options in that thing... heaps of fun.